Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedding Celebration

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, my sister lives in Okinawa, Japan with her new husband. He is stationed there, in the Air Force. They reconnect after many years in a sweet tale and they got married in Japan right before Christmas. They are home for a 5 week leave, so his parents and mine threw a great wedding reception to celebrate their union. It was a total blast and it is such a great thing to be joyous about the great love they share for one another!
Their actual wedding pic in Japan
The Japanese Wedding Certificate
The Rings
The Happy Couple at the reception
The couple with my parents
My sis with a lemon drop in hand!
I love this picture with my sis and my dad (her stepdad-they have a great relationship)
The 1st dance
My dad and step-mom (married 20 years next year)
"Father" & Daughter dance
The bride and my brother (step-siblings)
My brother and fiancee-who are tying the knot next summer
Cutting of the cake
The toast
 Sisters and Friends
It was so wonderful to party with them-even though they got married 9 months ago! I am looking forward to getting to know my new brother-in-law, and hate that they will soon be leaving us once again. I am so grateful they have found each other and wish them a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment