Sunday, October 2, 2011

5 A Day Books: Autumn

I love Autumn and everything that goes along with it. I have been finding and saving board books for when  October comes around. October is here!!! For the 5 A Day book challenge this week I finally get to introduce "B" to my favorite time of year. Hooray!

This weeks books:
Bright Baby Touch & Feel: Fall by Roger Priddy ("B" is really in to books with textures lately) 
Trick or Treat, Calico! by Karma Wilson (a lift-the-flap book is another new favorite concept)
Five Little Pumpkins: this is the famous finger play to pictures. This was the 1st book my older son memorized at two. 
Plumply, Dumply Pumpkin by Mary Serfozo
Spot's Harvest by Eric Hill
To read more about 5 A Day Books please read more about it at The Imagination Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment