Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Hanging Decorations

My son and I are starting a lapbook on owls (should post later this week) and as I was searching for fun owl crafts I cam across some cute Halloween hanging decorations. Over at Ramblings of a Crazy Woman she has five different hanging creatures: spider, bat, owl, black cat, and pumpkin. In her post, she claims how easy it was to make by just making fans, stapling together, and decorating with facial features. I, on the other hand, struggled with the project. I don't know how she got the facial features to stay on? Anyhoo, I stuck with it and they are cute.We only made three: pumpkin, spiders, and an owl. I recommend crafty people give it a try-they may find it easier than I did. For now, they are hanging on our chandelier. I hope they last til the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment