Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Family Cruise

It has been awhile since my last post because my husband and I took the boys on a cruise out of LA to Cabo San Lucas. We haven't had a family vacation in a long time and it was especially well needed since my husband has been living in Alaska. We definitely need to quality time away together. I am just going to post a couple of pictures of the highlights!
Me and the oldest at Travel Town in Los Angeles (a must for train lovers & free)
A room with a view-on the Carnival Spirit
The ship had a water slide that let out right here-no dunking you in the deep in!
Poolside fun!
Formal night dinner
My dapper little man
"A" loved discovering the little towel buddies every night
Taking the tender to Cabo
My best days with my oldest is when we are at the beach.
Medano Beach in Cabo San Lucas. I love this shot of the two boys
A stop at St. Monica Pier before heading home
Mickey was on the pier!
At the Santa Monica Aquarium
Well now it is back to reality! Now time to move on to holiday festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment