Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Turkey Craft

This is certainly nothing new... I just wanted to make a turkey craft where my son wrote what he is thankful for on the wings. I found a printable of colored wings that say "I am thankful for..." at DLTK. I love that this website is free (which is becoming rarer now days). After we printed out the wings and Aiden got busy writing his blessings (house, food, to be alive, family, etc) I wrapped a toilet paper roll in brown card stock. Then I cut out a round head, comb, and waddle. Aiden made a face with a beak and then we glued the feathers to a half-circle to be taped to the back of the tiolet paper roll. Our thankful turkey is pretty cute sitting on a place of honor if I say so myself!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is your turkey!?!?! Love it! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for linking up to TGIF & we'll see you next week! Don't forget to enter for a chance to Guest Post & Have your blog featured on my sidebar for the entire month of December - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/2011/11/thank-you-want-to-guest-post.html
    Beth =-)

    ReplyDelete