Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cookie Break

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. I am at the crucial part of Student Teaching where I am teaching full days and trying to work on my exit project for graduation. All while I began packing for our big move to Alaska in 7 weeks. I have been neglecting my Mommy super powers and haven't done much supplementing at home. I have mustered enough energy to read with "A" most nights. I am so proud of him. He went into Kindergarten with no reading other than the word cat under his belt, and now he is reading level H books (end of 1st grade). I can't get him to pass his second grouping of sight words though.

As busy as I am some times it is fun just to take a time out. "A found a Valentine's Day Sugar Cookie Decorating Kit. The easiness appealed to me and it was a blast just to spend that quality time together, plus the cookies didn't taste bad either ;o)


I am looking forward to having more moments like this with the boys in late Spring in our new home. I am hoping we can get a playroom and that I can start Tot School. If you don't hear from me please know that once summer nears I will return to blogging with some ferocity.

No comments:

Post a Comment